Fedora Test Day Summary - Sectool

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 16:56:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 08:55 -0400, Eduard Benes wrote:
> Greeting!
>
> This Tuesday was the Sectool Test Day / Fit & Finish [1] (TD/F&F).
> Though we expected higher attendance, the results are really valuable.

I think part of the problem may have been that people (at least, me, and
I take myself as generally representative of the typical super-lazy
Fedora-using schlub :>) don't know what sectool is, what it's for, and
where it fits into Fedora...it sort of blindsided me when it showed up
on the Test Day schedule, so I didn't know who to promote it to or how
to sound exciting / excited about it. I hadn't really heard of sectool
before it showed up on the schedule. Has it been discussed /
introduced / hyped up on Planet before?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey