Re: Minitube - youtube for your desktop, still a little early in development

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 20:41 -0400, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> What would be the point of packaging something which can not operate
> without codecs that fedora can not and should not ship?

I don't think that's a valid point here. For one, Fedora already has the
Totem YouTube plugin packaged, which functions similarly...
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter thecodergeek com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me