Review needed....

Perhaps it is luck, but I'm happy about that fact that not all contributors with an open review request begging on devel list for a reviewer. If anybody will do it, the devel list will explode with review beggars.

It's strange  to see that most of the baggers are working for a big north american distributor, or living in india, or both! No, I don't want a pony!!!

Is it difficult to be patient? There are many more open reviews which are older... Please qry your friends (if you have some) or be patient..

--
Josephine "Fine" Tannhäuser