Adding a project to transifex

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 7 21:47:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 23:17, Matthew Booth<mbooth at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 07/09/09 21:55, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>>
>> Matthew Booth wrote:
>>>
>>> I went over to https://translate.fedoraproject.org/ earlier with the
>>> idea of adding my project.
>>
>> The translations are now hosted at http://transifex.net/ (the main
>> Transifex
>> instance).
>
> Was there an official announcement about that?

I think the guys at Indifex (the company that Dimitris and others
founded) only created transifex.net like a place to host translations,
just like Gitorious or Fedorahosted for hosting development, not as a
replacement of Fedora's Transifex instance.

So I guess you could host your project there, or in translate.fp.o.
The only difference is that there, you might have a much bigger
community of translators, not just Fedora translators.

For more informations, I suggest you ask the Infrastructure team in
#fedora-admin or on their mailing-list. They'll be more indicated to
answer you about hosting on translate.fp.o ;)