Asterisk - attached patch needed to enable build in Rawhide

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Sep 8 15:55:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 08:17:55 -0500,
  Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:

> Heh, see the latest builds in F-11/rawhide.  The rawhide packages
> should be on the mirrors now, the F-11 build should be showing up
> shortly. I basically did the same thing as you.

That's for doing those updates. I had given up on it when after some upgrade
(probably the kernel) broken it so that it would lock up (at least the part
handling my tdm400p) after about a half hour.

It may be the real fix is update dahdi drivers from ATrpms, but your update
is what triggered my checking to see if there was updated Dahdi drivers
to go with updated asterisk.

I did notice the updated dahdi drivers use dahdi-channels.conf instead of
chan-dahdi.conf. So people will want to do includes, copies or sym links
between those two files.

I am hoping the setup will still be working during the Fedora Talk FAD
when I hope to participate remotely for at least some of the time.