Re: GCC var-tracking-assignments: testing and bug reports appreciated

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> This is my issue too.  There is claim that it was tested, yet it wasn't
> tested in the same place we require every other feature to be tested,
> that being rawhide.

Although it obviously would have been far nicer to have had this all in before
the mass rebuild, there were multiple test builds against rawhide packages. I
did a build of the rawhide kernel package using jakub's gcc-vta and lxo used
that to post results of testing to the gcc list, which helped get it accepted
upstream, which is a requirement for it to make it into fedora, etc. Sorry, this
wasn't more visible.

Cheers,

Mark