Evolution time format/double address book entries

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Sep 13 12:40:05 UTC 2009

Morning all,

In the date field while viewing emails, it shows the time in 24 hour
time instead of 12 hour time with am/pm.  I have went into any
preferences and made sure the two settings that have time in them are
correct and what I want, but no affect.  And my clock on my desktop is
12 hour time like it should be.

Also, and this has happened in most/all of F12 testing, is that when
either importing an address book or doing a complete restore when
starting evo for the first time, when you go to do a new email and click
on the to button to find an address book, it shows them as double
entries.  Although if you do use one, it removes both of them from the
selection.

Anyone else?

--
Mike Chambers