Possible packages...

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Sep 17 14:48:41 UTC 2009

> 2009/7/13 Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>:

> The Infrastructure group has a rather ongoing project to try and find a
> really good calendar server system (and then, obviously, package it)
> It's proved a bit tricky, though, to find a really perfect option.

'The perfect is the enemy of the good (enough)' and a sure
fireway to attain gridlock rather than progress

> See
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Test/Calendering_Solution
>> for most of the details on this project. At present, we seem to be
>> looking at one called Calagator: http://calagator.org/ .

wow -- I sure don't see 'Calagator' mentioned on that page --
'This page was last modified on 26 March 2009' make it look
like an abandoned F-12 false start to me when I read the
outlink:
 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Herlo/Fedora_Calendar_Project_Desired_Features_(Draft)

-- Russ herrold