Xinetd resurrection

Hi all,
I'm current maintainer of xinetd in Fedora. Lately I've been inspecting some
major patches and I was informed that upstream is pretty much dead. I think
this project is interesting and it's worth to try to resurrect it.

My plan is to start project on fedora hosted and basically rebuild the whole
source code, so it is more clean and can be extended/maintained easily if
needed.

I already have one developer, who is willing to join me. I'd like to know your
opinion of this project. And of course if there is anybody who would like to
join, just let me know, I'd be happy to gather some more people to work on
this.

Thanks for any replies
Jan