Re: Where is Callum Lerwick / seg?

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III
<tibbs math uh edu> wrote:
> I know that Callum has in the past had periods where he is very busy.
> Given that he's asked for assistance before, and that no reasonable
> maintainer wouldn't want help from experienced packagers when busy, I
> went ahead and approved agoode and rdieter's requests for watchbugzilla,
> watchcommits and commit privileges on the openjpeg package.  I did not
> approve oliver's requests as he only requested commit access without
> asking for watchbugzilla or watchcommits, which I don't think it a
> terribly good idea.  I also did not approve the requests for
> approveacls, just in case Callum still wishes to maintain control over
> that.

Yes, my internet access and time has become limited, and I'm really
too ADHD for boring old long term maintenance anyway, so all my
packages should probably just be orphaned at this point.

I've actually been in something of a, err, one-third life crisis and
am considering uprooting myself, getting the hell out of the midwest
and moving to the bay area or something...