PPC/PPC64 disabled in Koji for dist-f13

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:52:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 07:02:08PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>Jeff Garzik <jgarzik at pobox.com> writes:
>> The lack of big endian builds by default is a notable loss, and will
>> lead to a decline in software quality.
>> I think this is a net-negative for Fedora.
>
>I think the same, but it's getting harder to find PPC machines.

s/machines/desktop machines.  You can find all kinds of PPC machines, just
typically not in desktop form.  The only new one that I am aware of is the
fixstars.us Powerstation.

>Is there another big-endian platform that is on the upswing?

Not to my knowledge, but I haven't paid much attention to that.  We do have
secondary arches at least building, like sparc and s390x.  I have a ppc
effort 1/2 going.

josh