RFE: Never, ever steal focus.

I'd like to suggest an enhancement for Fedora 13: nothing should ever steal focus from the window I am typing in. If I am typing in a shell window, or in a word processor, or an e-mail, nothing should ever take keyboard focus away from that window.

Clearly I'm missing something, otherwise we would have this, hence the posting to the list :)