Pulseaudio update issue...

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Jan 7 17:42:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

   First off, not trying to bash or otherwise start a war about pulseaudio.

   Just checking if anyone else is experiencing issues with the latest
F12 update (0.9.21-2) of pulseaudio?

   For me changing between tracks in rhythmbox include a sound 'pop' at
the same time as the volume goes up/down. Also when doing tab completion
in gnome-terminal the music playing nearly pauses for the tab 'ding'
sound. I have reverted to the original version (0.9.19-2) and it seems
to work, however the volume control applet can't start as it is looking
for newer pulseaudio libs, even though I reverted it...

I've looked through the bugs already on bugzilla but I'm not sure if its
been posted yet or not...

Anyone having issues like that?