[Fedora-directory-announce] Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Fedora Directory Server 1.0.2

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Thu Mar 2 15:16:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 07:55 -0700, Richard Megginson wrote:

> * Support for Linux x86_64 - RPMs for Fedora Core 4 and Fedora
> Core3/RHEL4 x86_64 are
> on the Download page.

Would the x86_64 support be of the "it builds and it might work.  Use at
your own risk" variety or "it builds, it works, we've fully tested and
would be the enterprise on it" variety?  I've been waiting to finally
upgrade from OpenLDAP until there was a native 64-bit version, and now
it's here.

--
David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>