[Fedora-directory-devel] Does FDS 7.1 support RFC2307 ?

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Wed Aug 24 13:55:52 UTC 2005

Last time I played with this, you did still have to create users home
directories, though, so you can't completely avoid touching the box.
But... a fairly easy way to fix this is to have a cron job that runs
periodically that looks at ldap and creates (and deletes if you want)
home directories as appropriate.

 - Jeff