[Fedora-directory-devel] Download links broken for FDS 1.0 Fedora

Michael Smedeus msmedeus at csc.com
Mon Nov 21 07:23:45 UTC 2005

|         |           David Boreham      |
|         |           <david_list        |
|         |           @boreham.org>      |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           fedora-directory-de|
|         |           vel-bounces        |
|         |           2005-11-18 15:43   |
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "Fedora Directory  |
|         |           server developer   |
|         |           discussion."       |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      "Fedora Directory server developer discussion." <fedora-directory-devel at redhat.com>           |
  |        cc:                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-devel] Download links broken for FDS 1.0 Fedora                         |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Thanks David and Richard for quick answer, much appricated.

Do You know  if there is a releaseplan for FDS 1.0.x in the near future eg.
is it worth waiting a couple of days or so?

>>Michael Smedeus wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm for two days now trying to download FDS 1.0.* binaries for
Fedora/RHEL
>>without success. All links are broken. Am i missing something or has the
>>binaries been withdrawn? If so for what reason?
>>

>Richard Megginsson wrote:
>
>Sorry about that, mea culpa.
>If you go here - http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Download - and
>scroll down to the bottom of the page, under Legacy releases, you can
>download the current version.  We're working on the links and hope to
>have them fixed very shortly.

>David Boreham wrote:
>
>FDS isn't quite released yet. The wiki page has the links but the files
>haven't been pushed to the ftp server.
>
>You can still download the previous release under 'legacy releases'
>lower down on the page.

Regards
M Smedéus