[Fedora-directory-devel] ACI evaluation

discover discovery64 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 02:19:58 UTC 2005

I have used the ACL logging and is helpful a little . It does not show
the "weight" or "cost" of each acl evaluation . As David mentioned , may
be trying it out may be the only way?!

Also the logs show AC s evaluating entry/attribute rights for the client
DN for attributes neither  in the filter nor in the  attributes to
return .I was expecting to see only for the attributes in the search
filter or the returned attributes .

Also the ACL Cache, what is the size ? Does this come out of entrycache ?

Is ACL eval memory intensive ?
Thanks