[Fedora-directory-devel] Re: [Fedora-directory-announce] Announcing Fedora Directory Server 1.0.2

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:03:27 UTC 2006

> * Preliminary support for Fedora Core 5 - including support for Apache
> 2.2 and native java

What RPM should I install on FC5T3? I did install
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/download/fedora-ds-1.0.2-1.FC4.i386.opt.rpm.
However, during installation, the Admin Server fails to start:

httpd.worker: Syntax error on line 151 of
/opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so into server:
/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so: undefined symbol:
apr_filename_of_pathname

What did I do wrong?