[Fedora-directory-devel] Please review: Fedora Core 6 support + version change to 1.0.4

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 02:04:10 UTC 2006

FC 6 does not have /usr/include/linux/sys.h.  The two files in the diff
below include it, but I'm not sure why.  If you look at the file on an
earlier system, it appears that there is nothing in it.  All it seems to
do is define NR_syscalls, which is not used anywhere in any include file
that I can find, nor in any ds code.  So I propose changing the code not
to include this file.
Also, the version has changed to 1.0.4, so I needed to update
ldap/cm/Makefile.