[Fedora-directory-devel] preop modify plugin woes

Huddleson Nathanael - nhuddl Nathanael.Huddleson at acxiom.com
Mon Oct 30 21:26:03 UTC 2006

I'm working on a preop modify plugin to add additional password strength
tests.  As I have been working through it, I had many troubles until I
decided to print the password to the logs.  It seems that the password
is being encoded into password storage hash before my pre-op function
gains access to it.  Is there a way to define a function that is
exectuted before the hash is applied, or maybe a way to retrieve the
un-hashed password in the modify function?

Thanks!

Nathanael Huddleson
Software Developer
Nathanael.Huddleson at acxiom.com

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.