[Fedora-directory-devel] Customize Directory Console | Enable Samba User Attributes

linx-tech user linx.tech at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 6 15:05:04 UTC 2007

I have integrated Samba with FDS. Its working properly.
There is an option to enable posix/NT attributes by choosing   Enable   'Posix user' or NT user  attributes.
Similarly I need a samba  attribute  form for Samba User by which selecting it will show me all the Samba attributes rather than selecting them individually from advanced property.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

- M. Tnawas