[Fedora-directory-devel] (no subject)

Eswar S eswars at huawei.com
Sat Feb 24 07:11:23 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I can please tell me , how to tune fedora 7.1 for  good Performance. Now it
is taking 20,000 records in 4.15 sec using ldapmodify command.

>From console import it is around 2min .30 sec.

Is there any statistic information for fedora-ds performance?

Please tell some configuration setting that can improve performance ..

Thanks

Eswar s

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is