[Fedora-directory-devel] Help with silent installs

Noriko Hosoi nhosoi at redhat.com
Tue Jan 30 02:45:00 UTC 2007

Hi Andrew,

What happens if you remove "prefix" and set the path for the server
instance to ServerRoot?  That's what we are doing for our acceptance
test (installing server instances apart from the binaries)...

[General]
SuiteSpotUserID = abartlet
FullMachineName=   localhost
ServerRoot=/home/abartlet/samba/samba4/svn/source/st/ldap
ConfigDirectoryLdapURL=   ldap://127.0.0.1:3389/o=NetscapeRoot
ConfigDirectoryAdminID=   administrator
AdminDomain=   localdomain
ConfigDirectoryAdminPwd=   penguin

--noriko