[Fedora-directory-devel] Support for bitwise operations?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Mar 13 22:58:29 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 08:03 -0600, Richard Megginson wrote:
> Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> > Is there an example matching rule plugin (that I can use in Fedora DS)
> > out there?
> >
> Not that I know of.  Of course, the collation plugin is an "example" of
> a matching rule plugin -
> http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/ldapserver/ldap/servers/plugins/collation/?root=dirsec

Yeah, I found that one.  I'm still none the wiser (I'm just having
trouble penetrating the code).  Any chance a skeleton extended match
module could be published?

Alternately, I would be happy with just patching the source, but I've
had trouble finding where internal matching rules are defined.  Any
clues?

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett