[Fedora-directory-devel] cleaning up FILE_PATHSEP?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 22 00:48:13 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 09:50 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:

> Its important to remember that portitions of the DS code supported
> versions of Solaris back to 2.4, OSF1, Irix, HP/ux, AIX, Linux and
> Windows (and perhaps one or two more that have slipped my mine). You
> haven't lived until you've broken the build on 6 platforms :-) On my
> team the unlucky developer got the attached plungers displayed on top of
> their cube.

Yeah, this is why I put a lot of time and effort into Samba's automated
testing, and the real-time results on the build farm.  We get a lot of
value from that resource.

Any news/plans for a public build farm for Fedora DS?

Sadly for samba, the postage on the plungers would be prohibitive ;-)

Andrew Bartlett