[Fedora-directory-devel] patch to fix ambiguity in imported classes

William Jon McCann mccann at jhu.edu
Fri Sep 28 23:30:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was trying to "ant package" the console stuff from cvs and ran into
some errors using java 1.6.  It seems like using import with a
wildcard in some cases pulls in two classes with the same name.

Here is a patch that replaces some of these problematic wildcards with
explicit imports.  I'm not really a java hacker so I'm not sure this
is the best approach but it seems to make sense to me.

Thanks,
Jon