[389-devel] Please review: OpenLDAP support

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 22:53:25 UTC 2009

On 07/06/2009 12:20 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
> Note - the patch does not contain the diffs for configure nor Makefile.in
> http://rmeggins.fedorapeople.org/0001-OpenLDAP-support.patch
There are a few minor log message formatting issues that I noticed:

- Do a grep for "insee_if_write_available" for the first one.  A space
just needs to be added between "in" and "see_if_write_available".

- The '\' was left off of a '\n' in the following call to
slapi_log_error in slapi_ldap_init_ext():

     slapi_log_error(SLAPI_LOG_FATAL, "slapi_ldap_init_ext",
                                "failed: unable to set minimum TLS
protocol level to SSL3n");

- The next call to slapi_log_error is also missing the '\n' in
slapi_ldap_init_ext().

The patch looks good aside from the above nit-picks (though it's a large
patch, so I could have missed something).

-NGK