[Fedora-directory-users] Enabling SSL

Kevin Kovach kovach at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:54:09 UTC 2005

I double checked my key and cert files and they are of the correct
format.  Incidentally, those then correspond to the nsCertfile and
nsKeyfile attributes that are made in the config changes?  It's not
real clear in the wiki.  The wiki suggests that the nsKeyfile and
nsCertfile attrs include 'slapd-directory'.

I ask because I originally made the config changes by just copying and
pasting the ldif and I went back and changed them afterwards to be
'slapd-<instance name>'.

Regardless of that I'm still not able to get the directory to start
up.  I'm still seeing the same error in the log ...

[03/Aug/2005:16:21:44 -0400] - Fedora-Directory/7.1 B2005.201.2115 starting up
[03/Aug/2005:16:21:44 -0400] - SSL failure: None of the cipher are valid

I'm going to continue playing with it and research it online, but any
further advice or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

- Kevin

Take back the web, http://www.switch2firefox.com/