[Fedora-directory-users] getting solaris 8 to talk to FDS

Tay, Gary Gary_Tay at platts.com
Thu Aug 25 07:45:58 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info, I did say "USED TO WORK VERY WELL".

I remembered it worked for me "once" or "twice" for a default profile
using "simple" bind, after that when I tried to enhance it to TLS
profile using "tls:simple" bind, it started to sing song. Again I wish
you could prove me wrong the next moment.

Anyway it is very time consuming and tiring patching the Solaris8
client, I have never been interested to do it again at a second Solaris8
client.

If one were to use "Solaris" Native LDAP Client, use "Solaris9", avoid
"Solaris8" unless you are trying create more works.

Gary