[Fedora-directory-users] getting solaris 8 to talk to FDS

Justin Albstmeijer justin at VLAMea.nl
Thu Aug 25 13:25:43 UTC 2005

you will see that "ldaplist -l passwd {username}" will not show the
password field..

the proxyagent user needs read access to all userPassword fields.. this
can be done with the controlpanel of FDS..