[Fedora-directory-users] sharing files

arun shrimali arunudr at sancharnet.in
Thu Dec 8 14:59:22 UTC 2005

Dear All developers,

I love to be work on Linux, but as all my peer works on windows, thus I am surrounded by windows users having eye on me "how Linux works", my major problem is access shared files on other PCs (windows), though samba works well, but I request you to have the user friendly system to access the files on other PCs / Server. (may be, my peers define userfriendliness in light of the way windows shares files)

If this happens I can convenes to switch over to Linux

best wishes

Arun Shrimali
M-9414239074
arunudr at sancharnet.in