[Fedora-directory-users] Sync not updating

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Thu Dec 8 20:17:07 UTC 2005

>Thank you for the suggestion, but that didn't work either.  So, to recap, full
>sync works fine, update doesn't.  Arrrgh!

I think you have hit a problem that hasn't been seen before.
Could you please enable verbose replication logging (this can be
done in the console or via the start-slapd script, please let
us know if you need help with that). Then restart the server
and grab the contents of the file logs/errors _before_ the message
that you are seeing now (there should be much more windows
sync related logging now). Post that log here or a link to
somewhere we can see it.

Thanks.