[Fedora-directory-users] mail aliases

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Dec 10 04:34:33 UTC 2005

What I used to do in openldap was use an objectclass
inetLocalMailRecipient which was defined in the 'misc.schema' and my
primary usage was to use an attribute inetLocalMailAddress to stuff
additional addresses as aliases because I struggled with multiple values
in the mail attribute.

Obviously I can import the openldap schema that I was using into FDS but
now I am thinking that it is probably a better idea to re-examine my
usage.

To reduce my questions to basic...

- is the mail attribute multi-valued?

- How do I determine which attributes are multi-valued?

- Is there an attribute better used for mail aliases?

Thanks

Craig