[Fedora-directory-users] PassSync/WinSync

Scott Boggs sboggs at TrustedCS.com
Wed Dec 21 20:53:34 UTC 2005

I think I almost have my PassSync working for AD interaction.

However, I am getting the following error, which appears to be stopping the
population of user accounts information.  The groups come across fine.

conn=0 op=7 SRCH base="cn=MCC ou=People dc=client dc=TestSvr, cn=userRoot,
cn=ldbm database, cn=plugins, cn=config" scope=0
filter="(|(objectClass=*)(objectClass=ldapsubentry))" attrs="dn"

[21/Dec/2005:14:37:57 -0600] conn=0 op=7 RESULT err=32 tag=101 nentries=0
etime=0

This is the only error I can find in the access log, the error log is
complaining about the "sn" attribute being missing for the Guest account but
that is it.  My SSL seems to be working (that is I don't see any errors).

Can anyone help me over this last hurdle?  Thanks in Advance.