[Fedora-directory-users] Admin limit exceeded

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 15:59:27 UTC 2005

You can also use the console to change per-user administrative limits.
1) Open the directory console
2) Go to the Directory tab
3) Use the browser to find your entry
4) Edit the entry
5) On the left hand side of the User editor window, select "account"
You should then see a "Resource Limits" group with several fields for
the resource limits.  Set these however you need and press OK.

See also
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/password.html#1085603

If you want to create an administrative Role and be able to set limits
for all members of this role, then this might be helpful
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/roles.html#1118810
you would have the class of service template provide the attributes
listed in the table at
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/password.html#1085622