[Fedora-directory-users] schema extension via ldif at install time

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Mon Jun 20 18:42:15 UTC 2005

As I understand it, replicated schema is stored in the 99user.ldif file
on each consumer.
Does anyone know if schema defined in 60x.ldif through 98x.ldif files on
the master is replicated to consumers?  Or will masters only replicate
the schema that is present in their local 99user.ldif file?

In other words, will schema changes made to "60custom.ldif" on the
master be replicated to each consumer's 99user.ldif file, or will each
consumer's /<serverroot>/config/schema directory need to get an updated
copy of 60custom.ldif ?

- George