[Fedora-directory-users] change port on DS/AS

Brian K. Jones jonesy.fds at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 21 15:51:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I used the gui to change the ports on my test DS. Now I need to change the
port that the AS uses to connect to the DS, and I have no clue how to do
that. I can't (obviously) log into the admin console, because it now can't
connect to the server on the old port numbers, and I can't figure out which
file under /opt/fedora-ds stores this vital piece of information.

The DS works fine, but I can't administer it from the console, which I'd
really like to do.

Clues hereby solicited.
brian.