[Fedora-directory-users] change port on DS/AS

Brian K. Jones jonesy.fds at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 21 17:49:37 UTC 2005

My earlier email got bounced I guess.

I read the release notes, which is where I probably got the idea that I could
change the ports in the first place, but forgot to revisit them when I
actually went to perform the feat. Between grep -r and some digging in the
console, I actually did perform these exact steps, but it would've been
easier if I just remembered to look at the release notes again.

thanks.