[Fedora-directory-users] support for non-localy stored passwords?

Pete Rowley pete at openrowley.com
Wed Jun 29 18:24:13 UTC 2005

It occurs to me that a simple pre-operation bind plugin plus pam would
probably solve your problem.  The plugin would alter the bind credentials so
that the realm is added appropriateley - then it is simply a matter of
setting up kerberos correctly for multiple domains and using the kerberos
pam plugin.

For that matter a simple pam auth plugin could do this too, though slightly
less efficiently since it would need to query the DS to get the realm.

Of course, this all requires code :)