[Fedora-directory-users] question about required fields and I18N issues

speedy zinc speedy_zinc at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 01:26:22 UTC 2005

--- Chen Shaopeng <chen_shaopeng at idsignet.com> wrote:

> You can change the display font to see if it's
> right, go to
> Edit -> Preferences -> Font, and select a font that
> can
> display your native language.

hah, that's an easy one :) thanks.

The only thing thouhg, there is no easy way to switch
font quickly. If I want to view greek contents, I have
to change to a different font. If I want to view
chinese
contents, I have to switch to a font that can handle
chinese charset.... man, that's not very productive.

regards

chris s.p.