[Fedora-directory-users] windows sync problem

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Wed Oct 12 22:09:45 UTC 2005

Jón Björn Njálsson wrote:

>No nothing like that. I was wondering how can I create a group with
>nt-attributes ?
>
>I noticed that this group doesn´t have an NT attribute.
>Could that be the problem ?

Ah, yes. The error message is therefore a bit misleading.
It means that the entry didn't match the critera for a windows
group.

If you create the group first and then add the nt attributes,
you will need to initiate a full sync in order to get it over to
AD (because otherwise it'll fail in the same way and then the
modify will not get propagated because the entry doesn't
already exist in AD).