[Fedora-directory-users] AD sync

Darjo Gregoric darjo.gregoric at hit.si
Wed Oct 19 08:36:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with AD sync.  I have established synchronization without
SSL and works fine, but when I use SSL, connection is not established and I
receive error:

Simple bind failed, LDAP sdk error 81 (Can't contact LDAP server), Netscape
Portable Runtime error -8179 (Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.)

AD machine name is suzy.

I have exported CA and imported it on Directory server.

Certutil -L -d . gives:

CA certificate                                               CTu,u,u

suzy                                                              CT,,

Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u

Did i miss something?

Is there any HOW TO for this type of configuration?

Regards
Darjo