[Fedora-directory-users] Available Revisions

Scott Boggs sboggs at trustedcs.com
Tue Oct 25 19:18:39 UTC 2005

I have just started using the Fedora-DS.  I have to say that I am very
impressed.  I currently am turning my attention towards working with the
server on a SE Linux platform.  However, I was wondering if it is best
to keep with the current static version that is provided via the source
download site, or could I get the latest and greatest to see how in
integrates.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to my participation with all of you
on this project..