[Fedora-directory-users] Request for LDAP Tools and Utilities Section

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Fri Sep 9 13:47:40 UTC 2005

Ah excellent and thanks for pointing that out Rob, didn't notice that, sorry. Is
it possible to add pGina (http://pgina.xpasystems.com/) to an appropriate
section, I believe that it would fit nicely in Client Authentication (Windows
client authentication) or Operating Systems as client auth software. Thanks.

Cheers,

	Aly.