[Fedora-directory-users] MD5 for password hashes

Del del at babel.com.au
Sat Sep 24 13:08:57 UTC 2005

> I see that on the FDS wiki there is mention of MD5 hashing support
> being added on June 15th.  I have fedora-ds-7.1-2.RHEL4 installed from
> the RPM I downloaded from the FDS web site.  How do I verify that this
> version should have the MD5 support, or do I need a more recent version?

Here's the answer to my question:

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:OpenLDAPMigration

   OpenLDAP supports MD5 for password hashes. Support has recently been
   added (6/14/05) for this to Fedora DS (source code only, no binaries
   yet).

Any chance of some RPMs for the latest edition with the MD5 support
please guys?

--
Del