[Fedora-directory-users] GUI Console

Esquivel, Vicente Esquivelv at uhd.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:23:49 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I am new to the list and new to RH Directory.  I have installed
fedora-ds-1.0.2.RHEL4.i386.opt.rpm and  j2SDK-1_4_2_11 on a RHEL 4
Update 2.  I did an express install of the Directory and was able to get
the slapd and admin to start successfully but when I try to start the
console I get no gui console and get the following message below.  Can
anyone tell me what I need to do to get the gui console up and running?

[diradmin at linole fedora-ds]$ ./startconsole -u admin -a
http://linole.uhd.edu:36971/ <http://linole.uhd.edu:36971/>

Warning: -ms8m not understood. Ignoring.

Warning: -mx64m not understood. Ignoring.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
com.netscape.management.client.util.RemoteImage.setImage was not found.

at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)

at
com.netscape.management.client.util.RemoteImage.RemoteImage(java.lang.St
ring) (Unknown Source)

at
com.netscape.management.nmclf.SuiLookAndFeel.initComponentDefaults(javax
.swing.UIDefaults) (Unknown Source)

at com.netscape.management.nmclf.SuiLookAndFeel.getDefaults() (Unknown
Source)

at javax.swing.UIManager.put(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)

at
com.netscape.management.client.components.FontFactory.initializeLFFonts(
) (Unknown Source)

at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.common_init(java.lang.Str
ing) (Unknown Source)

at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.Console(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) (Unknown Source)

at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.main(java.lang.String[])
(Unknown Source)

Thanks

Vince