[Fedora-directory-users] Re: SubjectAltName how does it work?

Susan logastellus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 17:03:51 UTC 2006

--- Alex <magobin at gmail.com> wrote:
> [11/Apr/2006:17:56:58 +0000] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn="Replication
> to nodo2.domain.example.com"" (nodo2:636): Simple bind failed, LDAP sdk
> error 81 (Can't contact LDAP server), Netscape Portable Runtime error -12276

Like Richard said, what is nsSSLPersonalitySSL set to in dse.ldif on the nodes?

you should keep the names consistent.  I mean, how do you know whether alt-server refers to nodo1
or nodo2??  You know now but what about 5 months from now??

also, can you do ldapsearch -ZZ against both nodo1/2 without problems?