[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora-directory-users] How interhangeable are ldap, server?

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:50:26 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of a list documenting differences/incompatibilities between
directory servers?

I realize that some of this knowledge is only going to come with experience,
testing, and communication with our client's IT people, but we need to do
everything we can to play seamless with various directory servers.  Our
needs may or may not allow us to stick to a 100% generic model, but if we
can we have to try to.

Thanks,
-Mont