[Fedora-directory-users] directory server gateway access configuration

Mikael Kermorgant mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:15:09 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'd like to use the directory server gateway but I get a 401 error :

---
Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested.  Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g.,
bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.
---

I've not found the right way to configure access to the gateway. Could
someone point me to the right direction ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mikael Kermorgant