[Fedora-directory-users] SSL directory server gateway

Jason Russler jrussler at helix.nih.gov
Mon Apr 24 14:50:55 UTC 2006

Ok, I figured this out.  The setupssl.sh script correctly names the cert
and key databases for the administrator server based on identifier you
give the directory server on setup.  The default administrator server
configuration, on the other hand, creates and uses databases named after
the system's host name.  This problem was corrected by setting the
correct database file names in
/opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/adm.conf.  Or alternatively, simply
copy the database files created by the script to the filenames that the
administrator wants to use.

The setupssl script should probably be altered to set the correct
database file names in the adm.conf file.

Thanks for the responses,
Jason